All I want to do is hug that poor dog and slap buy maxidus uk cheap pills it's owner with the  shoe. These idiots should be punished seriously!!! How can they do that so to such an innocent animals!!!!

Why do you show this sad stuff?  I don't watch any of those buy maxidus online canada weed videos anyway. Now I have to feel sad when I pass over them.   Thanks Betty.

I am horrified, this is absolutely disgusting. buy cheap maxidus energy pill Raymond Soo 😭😭😭why would they do that? Dogs are perfect the way they are!!

Dogs were not ment to ever walk on 2 legs, if they were they wouldn't have 4. I hate seeing these videos.

oh my gosh, it breaks my heart. this is what you don't buy maxidus xtra energy pill wanna watch twice. 😢

Watching TV movies and console game.. Hope you found everything you were looking for

mOSTLY JUST SITTING AROUND NOT DOING MUCH OF ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thankful for everyday and a great family, relatives, and friends! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family's with LOVE!

My sweet family , my salvation , my dear friends !!!

God,Family's,Church Family and Friends. My family, including my fur buy maxidus online australia qld babies😀

Cvs you should be ashamed buy maxidus online malaysia of yourself for even keeping your store open. I guess your employees don't deserve time with their families. Geeesh

Ohh i feel like buy maxidus australia canada zip murdering someone right now... assholes!!. These kind of people need to be put down. Freaking disgusting!

I swear if I see one of these people I would want them to die the most painful death anyway

I hope they get these guys for doing this, they should be made to walk on their hands & dress up!!!

Willie Jackson told you these animals where abused . It's not normal for them to do that

Stefanny Cecilia Wu ternyata gk selucu video yg d viralkan saat di latih..

Let's try to find these these dogs and save them from this horrible humans buy maxidus online canada job

Another thing humans do to poor animals  no shame no love
.poor dogs. Cunts buy maxidus online stop this and stop photography them when you see this say something to the twat that things this is cute ITS NOT XX

I hope people are smart Enough to know not every dog is cheap maxidus pills uk names of being mistreated to learn a trick

No it's bloody horrible,that poor dog performs out of fear. Horrible owners.,they want dealing with.

Makes me want a dog,, no dogs are bad it's about how u raise them buy maxidus online pill are how they grow up that's makes them boy

Eigenlijk moesten ze het zelfde doen met die persoon maar dan omgekeerd. Zou die persoon willen opstaan op kloppen en blijven kloppen. Want dat is voor die honden net het zelfde. Triestig vind ik het als een hond op 2 poten moet lopen waarom heeft hij er dan 4 gekregen ??

Ciboire ! Pas drôle de maltraités les chiens ainsi! Les Christ de colon!. Walang kang karapatang magkaroon ng alagang aso!!!!putang ina mo!pinaiyak mo ako😭😭😭😭Gago!

I want beat the owner with my shoe..you b astards stop hitting these dogs...

Ranosh Magdy
الحقيقة تكمن هنا
معلش عالمنظر
بس لما شوفت الناس مشيرة الصور
قولت ادعبس
و اعمل منشن