Completely of opposite of Muslim. They're Arab.

Good, I really hope all religions grow up and advance.

May Allah (PBUH) blessed you girls.

another proof that leftists are sucrets complete complete idiots.... There is still hope in humanity after all...

From 2016...   Partners in Education and Culture

The strongest ties between the United States and Serbia continue to be our people-to-people ties.  More than 20,000 Serbians visit the United States every year, and nearly 1,000 Serbian students attend U.S. universities.  The United States continues to support a robust program of cultural and educational exchange with Serbia, with more than 3,500 participants last sucrets cvs year.  Every year, our FLEX program brings forty high school students from Serbia to the United States to live with host families and attend U.S. schools for an entire academic year.  Our Fulbright program has been active since 2001 and has fostered academic exchanges and collaborative research across a number of fields, including law, economics, information technology, and medicine.  Our American Corners in Belgrade, Bujanovac, Kragujevac, Nis, Novi Pazar, Novi Sad, Subotica, and Vranje provide opportunities for Serbians to study English and to learn about U.S. culture and educational opportunities.  They also provide platforms for engagement between visiting U.S. speakers and performers and Serbian citizens of all ages.  Our International Visitor Leadership Program has provided up-and-coming Serbian leaders with opportunities to explore the American experience in their chosen fields, and to build lasting friendships with American counterparts.

yeah i admit i played this when i was like 9 years old.. i really dont know anything by that age.. but nope wont do those things anymore..

These people never learn at all. They have made the world a very unsafe place to live in by attacking Middle Eastern sucrets ok for pregnancy nations. They are still obsessed with Iran as if it's a religious obligation. Fools never Learn from history..... Looks like he was listening to an answer he was supposed to give through an ear piece. And reciting it back....dont wanna say the wrong thing right?

Shucks, I thought sucrets maximum strength review he was putting Trump in a dumpster.

Aaron Cuenco Yvonne Aleser Montecina hahahaha kung sa colon ni ba wider screen needed kay daghan manlabang bisan red lights. good idea. but i ll keep on crossing streets when there are no cars coming. even when there is a read light. just look

Jennifer this is hilarious and awesome. How many people went into cardiac arrest after being startled by this.

Paroan Surangkanarom Kun Li This should be doing the same in london too

Robert buy sucrets online Cheung in Aus we just get fined lol. Lauren DeLapp imagine this at school lol

Hélène Zhu Voila pourquoi il faut attendre le bonhomme sucrets maximum strength walmart vert tongue

Marty Watt CRaig Paterson Gary Stevenson 🙌🏼 sucrets complete while pregnant

Tet PadillaMarga PadillaAlyssa Ann Padilla RiveroRuby Padilla Rivero. Nina Marie Talmadge Summer Sanchez Ellie Silva Devan Edwards interesting

Nicolas Colson Noemi Isabel Marino. Metropolitan Traffic Police sucrets honey lemon Division

Not everyone trains their dogs that way O_o you can get a dog to \ sucrets honey lemon review

Omg I couldn't finish watching this. I hate this video and those stupid owners.. poor babies 😢😬  Leena Suon Jenny Penny Cesca Suon Nida Suon

Man I am so angry I knew this was too good to be true I know poodles and all dogs have weak backs I had no idea they were being abused God have mercy on their soul if I knew where they lived I would beat them with that shoe and shove it down their throat and take those dogs from them let them be dogs on four legs and have a happy life I would dare them to say anything I would call the police for them because that's what they going to need when we or the people that live near them find out then God will judge them from their actions that is the same thing as abusing a child I am so mad I want to puke I hope someone gets the dogs and save their lives so they can sucrets complete vapor cherry have a better life and these idiots go to jail

Que idiotas se creen q son seres humanos, como odio esta brutalidad
de gente sin sentimientos por su dolor los animales también sufren

not every trainer does this I trained my dog my chihuahua to walk on her hind legs by rewarding her not beating her and a sucrets pregnancy safe few of the dogs that you showed we're not one that we're getting beaten they actually show how they started their training

Wicked basted! !!now my heart hurts, give up that lovely dog you don't deserve a dog at all!!!!

Go away you overpriced sucrets when pregnant drug store!