Chakrapan Sumakka Jirayuth Saeueng Pop Sapp Somwong

Poor dog 😔😔😔

And then they separate Hitler from zionists. He was biggest of them.. Any demonizing of Hitler is the same as being complicit with the Jews and the ongoing crimes of Israeli Mossad.

MiriHad ALittle pee in her pants

Amazing that people don't understand not to harm another living creature for gluttony& greed... eating animals is making people sick...smh make the connection. What about who gets in my country because filth of America and the imperialist countries ?
Thy must pretend to stop terrorist crimes in Syria , not for animals .😡

that happened like 2 weeks ago. why is this news. Of course USA is at war with Yemen. It's backing up its \

Pre 1979, Iran was not plexus slim bio cleanse and probio5 much of a democracy wasn't it ?. Shame on us Iranian people and all western governments,which supported this self killing revolution.😤😤😤😤

The glass isn't always greener on the other side!

incredible...under the Shah regency. Just another country destroyed by the USA.

These girls are thinking. I always said that if I lived there I would cut off my hair and pretend to be a man. No way am I going to submit to men does plexus pink drink have caffeine as a sheet covered no one.

My fellow countrymen....this is how deeply our imperial storm troopers are NOT wanted in other countries.   Stop supporting this garbage.  Stop supporting the American plexus products video 2016 Empire and her goons.   If you are a goon, quit.  If you were a goon, be ashamed.. The woman in green is lucky to be alive!!

Ashleigh Jayne this sounds like a great investment

Carlos Alexander Jonathan Perez Rodrigo Alexis Fuentes Victor Rosa-Chinchilla Jose Toledo

Mark Krznaric
Cally buy triplex plexus Anderson
Jared Grimm
Jacob York
Claudine Rivers
Annika Burnside
Sean Stolte

Co za opentańce... Masakra😡

And the same shameless people talk about war crimes in syria

Ramona Ayoub Angelica Bengtsson 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I picnic at our pond, Lake Murray Dam Picnic & Swim area, and at Dreher plexus products price list 2014 Island State Recreation Area

I feel like a kid at Christmas!!!! How exciting--- thank you CVS for having such a fabulous program!!!!

Oh wait...so now the House and the Senate are blaming President Obama because they suddenly realized the Pandora's box they just opened?

Hussein Salame 😂😂😂. Fadhel Bannay 😂🖕 plexus slim coupon code jan 2014

It's a ball buster waiting to happen.. Para los caprichosos que quieran patines y bici!!!! plexus slim plus accelerator ingredients

Vivian Kwong Lamb's Wong Hilary Lee. Tuấn Kiệt cút smile)

I'm sorry same people that worship cows. Need I say more. Meanwhile thousands plexus slim ambassador benefits if not millions starve in the streets..... What a backwarding practice, this has nothing to do with Islam, neither close nor far

Arjun plexus slim customer service wtf is wrong with you people?